Sunday, February 13, 2011

When I Am Dead - Death Poem By Don Allan Dinio

When I am dead

Will you cry a tear for me when I am dead?
Will you tell someone that you miss me?
Will it affect your life at all and feel the loss of my company
Will you think of me, the good times and we’ve had, the laughs
We shared, the secrets we kept, and the challenges in life
We tried to solve?
Don’t feel bad about me. I had the good times of my life.
I tried the best I can and enjoyed the people I have around me,
Closes to me and related to me. They made me of who I was!
I took life as challenging… changed me for the better,
Failures were hard to take, mistakes we all do make,
But they are the best things in life to learn from.
Don’t feel bad for me because I left this world so suddenly because…
I was ready. I led my life from day to day.. I lived my life
As though it was my last. So it came to be.. so be it, I lived my life fully…
The rest is just history and should be fond memories!
Don’t mourn for me and lead a life a solitary.. the best in life is
Finding the best in people and people finding the best in you.
Your mourning won’t do me no good… but will just make you lonely,
Detached and inconsolable just because of me.
Take all the sincere condolences and bury them with me,
Always think of the good times we had… not the day,
I left you behind. Give other people a chance to know you…
Just like you did me, eventually, you will find another me!




1 comment:

  1. believe me, theres a lot of people who will celebrate your death...hopefully you will suffer for a long time before you go to hell. like the suffering you gave to many people in your pathetic miserable greedy life. go to hell

    ReplyDelete